A mastermind group for women leading in new roles
Create meaningful connections while creating a step-change in your career.
If you have:
- recently have been promoted into a new leadership role*
- expanded your responsibilities
- started a leadership position in a new company
and you also:
- wish you had a place where you could let your guard down while you learn
- get energy from being part of a group of supportive, bright, and authentic people
- love all things professional and personal development
- like the idea of built-in accountability to help you grow
then Step-Change is for you!
What is Step-Change?
Step-Change is a pre-vetted and intimate group of like-minded women in leadership who have changed roles, been promoted, or significantly expanded their remit within the past 6 to 12 months. This is a supportive atmosphere in which you give and get perspective, support, and help thinking through leadership challenges. Through the program, you will identify growth areas, be part of a safe space, and hold yourself accountable for your ambitious goals. Plus, each session includes a short, powerful training on a topic that will help you improve your effectiveness as a leader.
How does it work?
Submit your application and be matched to the best cohort for your needs. Applications are accepted, and cohorts begin, on a rolling basis. Pay when you are accepted into a cohort that suits your schedule.
- An assessment tool that helps measure how you are “showing up” as a leader
- One private coaching kickoff meeting to discuss your unique program goals, your assessment results, and strategies to increase your energy
- Six months of biweekly meetings with your cohort, including short trainings on leadership topics, deep dives on issues for each participant, and review of goal progress
- Your own COR.E Dynamics workbook to support your offline personal growth and learning