“Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means Wendy Hultmark Executive Coaching, LLC and www.wendyhultmark.com.
“Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from Wendy Hultmark, Wendy Hultmark Executive Coaching, LLC, or www.wendyhultmark.com, and any and all written or downloadable material purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on www.wendyhultmark.com, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates and materials.
“Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes, among other things, your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, site behavior, etc.
“Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means www.wendyhultmark.com. Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, and/or website materials available on the Site.
“Site” means www.wendyhultmark.com and any and all of the Company’s associated pages, tabs, landing pages, forms, or sub-pages.
“You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
- Company Statement:
The Site and its Content are owned by Wendy Hultmark Executive Coaching, LLC.
- What kind of Personal Information do we collect?
Personal Information You Provide:
When using the Site, and in filling out forms, purchasing products, providing comments, or contacting us, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, website address, mailing address, payment or credit card information. We use this information to deliver the product purchased, or information requested, to improve the performance and applicability of the Site, and to provide you with educational content, newsletters, promotions, and special offers.
- What if the Personal Information we have about you is incorrect or you want to update it?
If the Personal Information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete in any way, or you would like to update what we have, please contact Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the appropriate corrections when notified, as long as the corrections requested to be made are not incorrect or fraudulent in any way.
- When do we collect Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information from you when you purchase, order, or sign up on and for the Site, Courses, Services, and Products, download our freebies or resources, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, browse the Site, view Content, make purchases, and/or enter your any Personal Information on the Site. If you’re just viewing the Site, you won’t be required to provide personal information to browse.
- How do we use your Personal Information?
When using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, we may use the Personal Information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication (typically by email), browse the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Site in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions on and for the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
- To send periodic emails regarding the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
- To tailor social media (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) advertisements to you.
- Do we share your Personal Information with anyone?
In general, we DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside (third) parties your Personal Information for marketing or advertising purposes, except for the following purposes:
- in order to comply with an investigation, law enforcement inquiry, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for legal and/or safety purposes.
- Third-party service providers that provide products, tools, platforms or services to us, such as email-list building, website management, customer service, account maintenance, and performing other activities and services related to the management and running of our company.
- Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. that offer functionalities and services to use their services through our website (i.e., pinning an image to Pinterest, sharing a link to Facebook). If you use those functionalities on the Site, your information will be shared with those platforms to complete those functions and activities.
We may disclose your Personal Information to our subsidiaries, contractors, subcontractors, assigns, affiliates or successors in interest when necessary to carry out our business functions. This may include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, email service, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If you make your personal information available to third parties through our Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, Wendy Hultmark Executive Coaching, LLC is not responsible for any unauthorized use by that third party.
8 . How do we protect your Personal Information?
Your Personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the Personal Information confidential. By viewing, using, or purchasing on or from the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, you acknowledge that Wendy Hultmark Executive Coachig, LLC and its staff and independent contractors may access your Personal Information.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Do we use ‘cookies’ or social media pixels?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- To personalize your experience and better understand customers’ preferences for our marketing and business purposes.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Pixels. The Company does not use social media pixels (Facebook pixels) to track visitors to the Site.
- Third-Party Links:
- Password Privacy:
While using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, you may create a username and/or password for login. It is your responsibility to keep the username and password safe. You are also responsible for any actions which occur through the use of your username/password, whether completed by you directly or through the use of your account. You shall notify us immediately by email at email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your login information or any other security breach. Please log out at the end of each session to prevent any unauthorized use of your account or login information.
You may not share your username/password or login information with anyone other than yourself. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to protect your login information or your unauthorized sharing of the same.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”):
Pursuant to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”):
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13. Please STOP and do not use, view, purchase, or otherwise browse the Site, Courses, Services, or Products if you are under 13 years old. If you’re younger than 13, you are not permitted to enter any Personal Information on this Site.
If you are a parent and you believe your child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately to have it removed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fair Information Practices:
In order to comply with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within two business days of any known breach.
- CAN-SPAM Act of 2003:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a U.S. law that establishes rules for commercial email messages, gives you the right to stop certain commercial emails from being sent to you, and outlines certain penalties for commercial entities or persons who violate the law.
We collect your email address and name so we can:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders of a course, product, or service.
- Send you additional information related to your course, product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to you after the original transaction has occurred.
- Email you a newsletter with free information and advertising certain Products, Services, and/or Courses we offer.
In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will not identify the email message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will not include our business mailing address and/or physical address in our emails.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We will allow users to unsubscribe by using the appropriate link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at Wendy at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of any email you receive from us and we will promptly remove you from future correspondence(s). However, unsubscribing from one list or set of emails may not unsubscribe you from receiving ALL future emails from us. If you experience any problems unsubscribing, please email Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly handle your removal.
- Your General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Rights
If you are located within the European Union (“EU”), you are entitled to certain rights under the GDPR. You have the right to:
- Know how long we’ll keep your information. We’ll keep your personal information until the earlier of: (1) you either ask us to delete your information or (2) the Company decides it no longer needs the data and the cost of retaining it outweighs the value to keeping it.
- Access, rectify or erase your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to the Company’s processing of your data, which shall have no effect on the lawfulness of the processing of your personal information prior to your withdrawal.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over GDPR issues.
- Provide only your personal information which is reasonably required to enter into a contract with us. The Company will not ask for your consent to provide unnecessary personal information on the condition of entering into a contractual relationship with the Company.
- Contacting Us:
Wendy Hultmark Executive Coaching, LLC
Website: www.wendyhultmark.com (see contact form)
Mailing Address: PO Box 93, Hamilton, MA 01936